NYC-based food and product photography studio is looking for a motivated, friendly, and responsible intern who would be excited to help out in a small studio during the spring semester (January-June 2016).
- assist on shoots (from setting up white balance to cleaning dishes)
- take notes during training sessions & workshops
- attend meetings with clients and agencies
- submit images to stock photography sites
- manage und update social media sites
- update mailing lists
- data entry
- fluent in spoken and written English
- warm, positive, and open attitude
- interest in food and product photography
- working knowledge of Apple Computers and Adobe CS
I will teach you everything I know about food and product photography and running your own studio. I'd be happy to connect you to previous interns so you can hear about their experience. If you are interested please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org I’d love to hear from you.
This is an unpaid internship with lots of delicious food.